We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Using you own electrical items at the Livadaki

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Using you own electrical items at the Livadaki

We've just read on a forum post that you're not allowed to use your own electrical equipment in the rooms. Is this true!?! Or is it just an advisory… we have booked to go there in a couple of weeks and I can't live without my straighteners!! Help!!

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Using you own electrical items at the Livadaki

Realllly ! I can't see that being applicable to hairdryers, straightners and mobiles etc. How would they stop you or monitor that ?

I have stayed elsewhere in Greece where you weren't allowed to bring in fans or kettles as they hired them out at reception....which is fair enough I guess.

I wouldn't worry about the GHDs ;-)

2. Re: Using you own electrical items at the Livadaki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Skala