We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to Sa Coma and Cala Millor

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Travelling to Sa Coma and Cala Millor

Hiya, I'm going to be staying in the Playa Moreia Apartments in S'illot, I've heard the town is very quiet and relaxing but me and my boyfriend would also like to visit Sa Coma and Cala Millor for they're nightlife. How far are these resorts and would we have to get a taxi? Thank you :]

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,307 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling to Sa Coma and Cala Millor

Sa Coma is walking distance, a pleasant stroll along the promenade, half a mile or so, Cala Millor is another mile or so further on but is a very long resort stretched along the coast right up to Cala Bona which is approx 4 miles from S'illot.

Sa Coma is slightly more lively than S'illot and Cala Millor is livelier again. Theres a land train that runs through all three resorts back and forth or you can get a taxi for roughly 5 euros.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling to Sa Coma and Cala Millor

Thank you very much :]

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling to Sa Coma and Cala Millor

Stayed at the Playa Moreya many moons ago , but have been to Sa Coma and Cala Millor fairly recently . You should have no trouble finding good bars and a good level of nightlife within walking distance . Cala Millor is a very short bus ride away or could even be walked quite easily in the daytime , but would be a bit of a walk in your high heels and posh frock ; )

Oldham, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelling to Sa Coma and Cala Millor

We're staying at the Playa Moreia in August. Really like the sound of the land train.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelling to Sa Coma and Cala Millor

Doesn't the land train run between Sa Coma and Cala Bona via Cala Millor in summer? Does it really touch S'Illot?

Oldham, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travelling to Sa Coma and Cala Millor

Even if the land train doesn't touch S'Illot it will still be ok if we can get it in Sa Coma, just fancy going to Cala Bona/Millor for a look around

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,307 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travelling to Sa Coma and Cala Millor

The closest the land train goes to Sillot is the road next to the Palmeras Playa and Hotel Dorada, both of which are about 2-300 yards along the front from Sillot.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Travelling to Sa Coma and Cala Millor

Dont miss a walk up the headland between Sa Coma and Cala Millor . Small castle at the top with a very nice cafe/Bar up there .

lancashire
Level Contributor
51 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travelling to Sa Coma and Cala Millor

has anyone been in the catalonia colombos hotel?is it near to everything?

costa del coppull
Level Contributor
117 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Travelling to Sa Coma and Cala Millor

Hi all

My hubby and I are off to s'illot in june.

just wondering if there are regular bus journeys along the coast?

We love to sample different resorts.

Any info would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks all =-)))))

Get answers to your questions about S'illot
Recent Conversations