We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay?

Hi

My friend and I will be in Ibiza from the 9th of August till the 14th August. Could you please suggest where the best areas are to stay? Any hotel suggestions? Any 'must see' 'do's? (that aren't touristy, those hidden treasures).

We don't want to stay in places where it's party central. Looking for the right mix of fun and exploring the island.

Cheers

Rose

Level Contributor
87 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay?

I would highly recommend a fantastic restaurant just outside San Antonio called Sa Capella.....amazing ! Also Cala Bassa beach (off the beaten track) is gorgeous too with plenty of shade during the hot sun. Two of my favourite places. Oh also watching the sunset on sunset strip is a must see too ! Enjoy

lincoln
Level Contributor
767 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay?

Do you want to stay in Ibiza town? If not I would suggest Santa Eulalia - good transport links to the rest of the Island and beyond

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay?

Thank you very much for your reply, much appreciated!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay?

HI RedimpLincoln

We were thinking of Ibiza Town as it seems thats where most people are suggesting. We are open to where, it doesn't have to be right in the heart of where it all happens. Will check out Santa Eulalia. Thank you for you reply.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,055 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay?

In town, I stay here.

www.hostalparque.com/

6. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2014, 04:16