We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Which Agios Georgios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Woking, Surrey
Level Contributor
72 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Hi,

Would like to go there with my husband and my child of 7.

I am always concern about the distances because of the kid.

So I would like to know if there is enough restaurants to choose from in a circle of 300m from the hotel, as we don't want to go 1/2 board?

Is the beach near the hotel? Is there a proper resort where we can wonder around and shop and see things in the evening?

Thanks.

Letty

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

The hotel is opposite the beach. There are plenty of tavernas but not many shops.

http://www.agiosgeorgiospagi-bliss.com/

http://www.agiosgeorgios.co.uk/index.html

Woking, Surrey
Level Contributor
72 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Thanks a lot.

Letty

Woking, Surrey
Level Contributor
72 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Hello again,

You said not many shops. Is there enough to buy a little souvenir or a toy for our kid?

Letty

Wool Dorset
Level Contributor
136 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Letty,

Yes there is, the shops are minutes away on foot.

The hotel is excellent, so warm and friendly, just check the reviews.

The beach is just over a small road opposite the hotel less than a minutes walk. Lovely sandy beach and beautiful blue sea.

There are 2 Tavernas 5 minutes from the hotel.

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

In the village there are several mini-markets, some with an excellent selection of stuff, plus a few places selling souvenirs and handicrafts, but not what you could call serious shopping.

Woking, Surrey
Level Contributor
72 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

OK, that is good enough. Thanks.

7. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2013, 19:22
Woking, Surrey
Level Contributor
72 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Thanks to all for your advises.

Have have email the hotel for a room but they don't take direct booking, we have togo threw Thomson. And Thomson website seems to say that the hotel is fully booked for the summer (already?).

Is there any similar hotel on that bay. I think that we should stay focus on Agios Georgios at it seems peacful, laid-back and sandy all what we ned for us and our kid.

Thanks to help.

Letty

manchester
Level Contributor
464 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Hi letty, if you get no joy regarding accomodation in AG then you might want to consider Sans Stefanos Northwest which is not far from AG. Thomsons have a couple of half board hotels but plenty of self catering apartments which are still available for you to book and there are plenty of lovely taverna's to choose from, it is a peaceful,friendly resort but with a little more going on than in AG and it has a beautiful sandy beach, perfect for your little one.

Google ' Virtual tour of Sans Stefanos,bliss' and take a look around the village and beach', like I say it is just a suggestion for you to consider.

Woking, Surrey
Level Contributor
72 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Thank you, I will have a look at it tonight.

Do you know about Acharavi resort, that was another choice? And we would try hotel Acharavi Beach Hotel?

Letty

Get answers to your questions about Agios Georgios