We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquis sandy beach resort

Which Agios Georgios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
104 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Aquis sandy beach resort

Could anyone tell me more about the resort St George South, also is there entertainment within the hotel for children and adults .

Thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquis sandy beach resort

Hi Lorni....and Welcome to the Corfu Forum....

The following link will tell you a bit about St. George South....also known as Agios Georgios. I have not stayed at the Aquis Sandy Beach Resort, so hopefully someone will come this thread to let you know..

http://stgeorgesouthcorfu.webs.com

I am sure you will have a lovely stay there, but whatever your choice enjoy the lovely island of Corfu.

Fi

newcastle
Level Contributor
55 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aquis sandy beach resort

hi we stayed here last September, lovely small resort with pubs and supermarkets the hotel caters for adults and children, there are three pools, two are quite and the other is where they hold the entertainment, also there is entertainment in the evening for both adults and kids, we loved it and returning again this year

3. Re: Aquis sandy beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Agios Georgios