We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers to Es Cana

Herefordshire
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers to Es Cana

We are holidaying in Ibiza in August and need to book a transfer from the airport to Es Cana (2 adults, 2 children), does anyone know/or have used a good taxi company that they can recommend? Would like to book on-line if poss. Thanks.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers to Es Cana

Best not to pre-book, prices on-line look too expensive. Taxis are readily available outside the airport and we paid 30 euros each way to Es Canar for 2 adults a baby ( we took our own baby seat) a pushchair and luggage. It was so easy, and the hotel rang for a taxi for our return journey.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
347 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers to Es Cana

loads of taxis outside airport.we travelled last august my wife and 2 kids cost 32 euros and took just 25 minutes.

Doncaster
Level Contributor
137 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers to Es Cana

Last week in Es Cana it stated that taxi's were 33 euros to the airport but you may pay extra for luggage, buggy etc

newport, south wales
Level Contributor
65 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers to Es Cana

wow that's amazing - i've just been looking online and quotes were well over 200euro return for private transfer!

We too are 2 adults and 2 children but will hopefully only have 2 maybe 3 cases. Are there always plenty of taxis outside the airport, we'll be arriving mid July about mid morning on a thursday? and is there anyway of researching the prices as I know my husband will be a bit anxious about us taking a chance like this lol.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers to Es Cana

It will be no problem, plenty of taxis outside airport. We were 2 adults, 1 child and a pushchair, childs car seat and lots of luggage and it was 30 euros going to Es Cana and 33 euros back to the airport, both with a very careful and couteous driver too. I'd looked at pre ordered taxi transfers too and they are a rip off.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,365 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers to Es Cana

Travel republic are giving a price of £15.75 each for a shuttle transfer to es cana mid July. Children over 2 are treated as adults. Max therefore £63 (2 adults, 2 children over 2), they would expect a case per fare paying passenger.

Used the company often for shuttle and hotels.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
347 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers to Es Cana

we arrived midday last august on saturday and waited just 10 minutes for a taxi.do not be worried by the number of people waiting you will not wait long.loads of taxis.my wife and 2 young children with 4 cases.33 euros nice friendly driver

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers to Es Cana

We are going to Es Cana early June and will be getting a taxi from the airport. There are tow adults and 2 children 5 & 8 years old. Can anyone tell me if the taxi's have booster seats? - thanks.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,365 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfers to Es Cana

Taxi´s do not have booster seats etc, if you require best to organise your own transport by private taxi, you can then order these options or undertake a shuttle transfer where again you can request your needs.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfers to Es Cana

Hi, is it also easy to get a mini bus at the airport, as we are going to Es Cana in September this year, we have 3 adults and 2 children and 2 suitcases? I also think the online transfers are expensive the cheapest i can get is £113 return.

Thanks Cheryl

Get answers to your questions about Es Canar
Recent Conversations