We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Es Canar Beaches

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
154 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Es Canar Beaches

Hello can anyone tell me the names of the beaches around Es Canar please? Especially the one you walk past the Hippy Market to get too. If you could also say whether they have restaurants or bars that would be great.Thanks in advance.

uk
Level Contributor
325 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Es Canar Beaches

the beach is called cala martina past the hippy market and has 3 restaurants on it.the one in the opposite direction is called cala nova,and again has bars and restaurants on the beach.o

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
154 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Es Canar Beaches

Thank you much appreciated ...I have been before but didn't know the beach names which is useful when people post about the restaurants etc looking forward to returning and staying in Es Canar as stayed in Santa Eulalia last time..Thanks again

Leicester,England
Level Contributor
174 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Es Canar Beaches

I'd really recommend the Cala Nova beach which is a bit of a further walk but really worth it... :)

Bradford, United...
Destination Expert
for Es Canar
Level Contributor
873 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Es Canar Beaches

Depends where you are staying but i would suggest cala nova beach is closer. Just watch out for the nudists in the middle!

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
154 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Es Canar Beaches

Thank you staying at the Parisio Beach don't mind a walk though ..how do I get to Cal a Nova beach ?

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Es Canar Beaches

Map - http://goo.gl/maps/FWRoP

uk
Level Contributor
325 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Es Canar Beaches

cala martina is closer to pariso beach hotel.

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
154 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Es Canar Beaches

Thank you again ..Love Ibiza can't wait for holiday

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Es Canar Beaches

"Depends where you are staying but i would suggest cala nova beach is closer. Just watch out for the nudists in the middle!"

Why? They don't bite?

Nevertheless if you are concerned - and there is absolutely no need to be - my recommendation would be Cala Llenya beach a futher 20 mins past Cala Nova through the pine forest.

Happy holidays.

Bradford, United...
Destination Expert
for Es Canar
Level Contributor
873 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Es Canar Beaches

MarJac, I try and make a comment in jest and you take it the wrong way. If you are a nudist then all the best, each to their own?

As for cala nova being closer, I said that when we didn't know where the OP is staying and cala nova is nearer the centre of es Cana and the majority of the hotels.

Get answers to your questions about Es Canar
Recent Conversations