We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

es cana

wales
Level Contributor
326 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
es cana

Been there for a day once.got a feeling we missed some of the resort,is it big enough for a 2 week stay,is there another beach within walking distance.we hopefully going 1st 2 weeks of June.thanks in advance

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,168 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: es cana

The 2 nearest (within walking distance) beaches to Es Cana are Cala Nova and in the opposite direction past the hippy market is Cala Martina. Don't forget you take the ferry to Santa Eulalia and from there ferries to Cala LLonga or Formentera. This small map may help - http://goo.gl/maps/a6eb2

Phil

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,169 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: es cana

Is it big enough for a 2 week stay?

Not for me, but depends what you want.

You can walk / bus / taxi to Santa Eulalia, which is the third biggest town on the island.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,168 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: es cana

Personally gorby321 I agree with you and I would say that about all resorts. I’m lucky enough to spend between 2 and 3 weeks a year in Ibiza staying just outside Santa Eulalia. We always have a car to visit different places and beaches as nowhere is more than 45 – 50 minutes drive away and there are so many different beaches to visit. Large, small, busy, quiet Ibiza has them all. I suppose it’s different if you have young children with you and we don’t know what sort of holiday danielle86 wants.

Level Contributor
168 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: es cana

Depends on what you want from your hols.we go to escana for 9 nights every year, we have a night in Ibiza town,a night or two in Santa Eulalia and some of us have a night in San Antonio, I always feel I'm not there long enough and two weeks would do me fine

5. Re: es cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Es Canar
Recent Conversations