We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

miami hotel

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
miami hotel

Just wondering if anyone knows the dress code for the all inclusive restaurant at this hotel.

Thanks

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: miami hotel

I don't know for sure,(never stayed) but I reckon, no beachwear,some sort of top and something on your feet would cover it.

manchester
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: miami hotel

when are you going ? we are going at the end of june so could tell you when we get back

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: miami hotel

Thanks but we go next week :-) If there is anything you want me to find out for you, just let me know. I was more concerned whether men can wear shorts in the restaurant in the evening and a t shirt or if it has to be a shirt.

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
48 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: miami hotel

As RickJ said it was always quite relaxed, no need for trousers, or shirts, there is a nice little area outside which is part of the restaurant, just no beechwear, have a great time, post some pics if you get a chance, going in 36 days !

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: miami hotel

Thank you. There will be plenty of pics when I am home. Shout if there is anything in particular you want :-)

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: miami hotel

HI guys, just wanted to say you will all love the hotel. Check in takes ages and reception staff not that friendly but all other staff great and hotel is really clean. We had a couple of minor issues in the room which were fixed within four hours. Food is great and dress code is very relaxed. Beautiful location and we got a fifth floor room with evening sun and it was stunning. Got reviews and photos to follow. Have a great time :-)

7. Re: miami hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Es Canar
Recent Conversations