We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel ereso

Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hotel ereso

Can anyone tell me exactly what we need to take with us in the way of towels kettle hairdryer ...you know..those extras you can't get by without. Never been to ibiza before so any other tips would be great!

Beccles, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel ereso

Hi we have stayed at the Ereso for the last two years and are going again this year. It is a really nice hotel the food, drink and hotel facilities are excellent. There are no kettles in the room but as you are AI you don't need one, the teas and coffees are all self service guests just take their drinks to their rooms. The hotel does not provide towels for around the pool , obviously clean towels are provided daily in your hotel room. Sorry can't remember if there are hair dryers in the rooms, my wife seems to think there are aren't any. Its a great hotel I'm sure you will have a fantastic time.

Mark

Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel ereso

Thanks Mark

uk
Level Contributor
1 post
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel ereso

Hi you need to take beach towels and hair dryer as do not supply just got back from hotel eroso this morning . No kettle also . That was our only critisisim you couldn't get a hot drink before the restaurant opened at breakfast at 8 am

Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel ereso

Thanks amanda ..kettle on the shopping list! ☺

England
Level Contributor
54 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel ereso

Im going to this hotel next week, I am sure I have read somewhere that they provide some toiletries in the room? is this correct? as wondering if im able to save on weight in my case.

6. Re: hotel ereso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Es Canar