We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help deciding on accommodation

Which Es Canar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hartlepool
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Topic
Need help deciding on accommodation

First time to Ibiza. We are looking to stay in es Cana . My husband is waiting for a hip replacement so need to stay central to where the bars Charlie's, Popeyes ect are can any body help?

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help deciding on accommodation

There is a lot more that could be said here but if you look at the Ereso or Atlantic you will between those two bastions of late night entertainment in the village.

(others are nearer to either)

lancashire
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help deciding on accommodation

Trust me ! Do your homework before you book. !

We have just come back today from Es Cana, Had a lovely time, we are a couple 55/60, Stayed at Hotel Atlantic, we went with our children/grandchildren, 15 of us !! Lovely hotel, next to Hotel Eresco, and 5 mins flat walk across from popeyes, which we went to. But if I was staying as a couple I would stay at the Adult only Thomson Gold, Marina Panarama, near charlies bar, and on the flat front, we walked down from Atlantic many times to Beach, shops, boat trips etc ! and at night when it was very hot, the walk up to Atlantic got longer, and the slight incline got steeper !!! and on the side the pavements can be slippy, and narrow ! All of the hotels in es cana, apart fro Marina Panarama, are children and family orientated, i.e mini clubs etc ! mini disco !! with some sort of show, and usually finish at 11 pm, I suited most in our hotel, because of young children, and my family, Hope this helps.

hartlepool
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help deciding on accommodation

Thanks will look at the thompson one,

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help deciding on accommodation

^ ^ ^ which is not the only adult only place in town...

scotland
Level Contributor
209 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need help deciding on accommodation

the praise beach is also an adult only well all over 16 lovely size of hotel with really friendly staff

6. Re: Need help deciding on accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Es Canar