We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transfer Gili T to Sengggi

Auckland
Level Contributor
178 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Private Transfer Gili T to Sengggi

Any recommendations for this boat-car service please. I've been quoted 800,000 which seems slightly inflated! [I do have 2 bicycles]

Any contacts appreciated

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,553 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Transfer Gili T to Sengggi

I've used Dream Divers who are based on Gili T and also have an office in Senggigi. Perfectly seamless service.

Auckland
Level Contributor
178 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Transfer Gili T to Sengggi

Thanks Happynoodleboy_uk

That was great advice - Dream Divers picked me up on beach opposite my hotel & we then connected with a car to Senggigi for a very reasonable charge

Was ideal for me as I had 2 bikes & bike trailer etc - would have been a nightmare on public ferry

3. Re: Private Transfer Gili T to Sengggi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 05:16