We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Onerio apartments, Tingaki

scotland
Level Contributor
221 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Onerio apartments, Tingaki

I might be travelling to Tingaki as a single this year (sept) so unfortunately will not be able to stay at my usual, Mythos Apts. Onerio is probably the closest to the Mythos as I will want 2 use their pool/bar (and most affordable). I do know where they are situated but have never read of anyone staying in them. Can anyone help re these apartments?

Edited: 08 July 2010, 12:31
Palapanis - O'ti Na 'Nai
£, Fast food, Cafe, Healthy
Ampeli
££ - £££, Mediterranean, Greek
King Size Beach Bar
££ - £££, Bar, Mediterranean, Greek
scotland
Level Contributor
221 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Onerio apartments, Tingaki

ps - forgot 2 say that the other affordable one is filitsa apartments but for some reason I was veering 2wards Onerio, maybe because its closer tho prob by a couple of mins...

UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Onerio apartments, Tingaki

on main street about 5 min from beach look ok

restaurant is first class

uk
Level Contributor
729 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Onerio apartments, Tingaki

I agree with the above post - even the Greeks say the best Chef in Tigaki.

We walked past it every night - are you sure there is a pool?

At the back of the Oneiro restaurant is a bit of waste land and then some more buildings .

Mentioned in this post
Tigaki Beach
Tigaki Beach
1,260 Reviews
Kos, Greece
scotland
Level Contributor
221 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Onerio apartments, Tingaki

hi - no, i know that it has no pool (was going 2 use the pool at mythos apartments). Fortunately my friend can go so we have booked for mythos on the 9th sept - cant wait, esp glad to being able to go 2 mythos coz as from next year mythos wont be available to peeps flying from glasgow as it will be with thompsons next year and they dont fly from glasgow..:( So i will be checking out the onerio apartments when i go as a possibility for next year..

CORNWALL
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Onerio apartments, Tingaki

I would be interested in some feedback about the Oneiro as well as their own pictures look great but the ones on the Zoover website look totally different.

uk
Level Contributor
729 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Onerio apartments, Tingaki

Glad you got sorted out - with apartment and a travel companion lol

Don't forget to check out the poolside of the Golden Sun - good food and good prices also.

Have a great time x

7. Re: Onerio apartments, Tingaki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Tigaki
Recent Conversations