We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fili apartments, Tingaki

UK
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fili apartments, Tingaki

Hi,

Going back to Kos after a 3 year break and thinking of the above apartments. Most of the reviews I've read seem ok but was hoping someone out there may have stayed there this year. Any thoughts from visitors who have stayed would be most welcome.

by the way, 3year break from Kos was a BIG mistake!! Tried Cyprus, Minorca both terrible! Just come back from Alykanas in Zante, nice place and nice locals but none of them a patch on Kos!

So be warned if you are thinking of going elsewhere next year :)

Tenterden, United...
Level Contributor
2,400 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fili apartments, Tingaki

Not stayed there but it does have some good reviews. It is however quite a long way away from the centre.

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fili apartments, Tingaki

Flying out to kos tomorrow and staying at the Fili. I will post on here in a few days when we know what's what.

Cheers ash ;)

UK
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fili apartments, Tingaki

Thanks marg & Ash :) Have a good holiday Ash, look forward to reading your report

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fili apartments, Tingaki

Thanks. As soon as I find wifi that works I will be on. The other half moaning "your always on your bloody phone" haha. Getting giddy now.

Cheers ash :)

west midlands
Level Contributor
204 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fili apartments, Tingaki

the fili are very basic apartments and ok for what you need on holiday. i think you would struggle to be self catering there though. you can eat on site as they cook food there is also a lovely taverna near by. it is about a half an hour walk from here to centre of Tingaki. the beaches are amazing.

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fili apartments, Tingaki

Currently sat in the bar at Fili apartments. I can not speak highly enough of the place. Food good,cheaper than in town. Beer the same. Paul and Sofia have been very welcoming to us. Free pint and ouzo is easy to win me over. The missis loves it. This is only our first full day. The walk to centre is 30-40 mins. 1.5 hours back when doing a pub crawl. Lol. Rooms are basic but have everything you need. Can cook a meal if you wanted to and been talking to people that have spent a few nights with a bottle of wine (€3.90 from Market across the road) and cooked there meal and just come back to the bar here later on. As for the beaches, I think there not good but this is the 1st time we've been back to kos/Greece in 6 years. We've been going Caribbean so were biased lol. Fili has 2 big pools and 1 little kids pool. Free wifi,sky sports (I'm wanting for man u whilst watching Newcastle). People thinking of coming here I'd say yes. Do it. We love it. If anything goes wrong regarding the Fili I will post again... YAMAS

cheers Ash ;)

London, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fili apartments, Tingaki

They only problem I have heard about the Fili is people with kids it's a long way for the to walk into Tigaki if they want to go out and people have had to wait over half an hour for Taxis high season. But apart from that Fili is great!

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
113 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fili apartments, Tingaki

You can get the bus from Fili to Tingaki main street or even as far as Kos town for 2Euros each way, which is same for either destination. Bus timetable is displayed at the bus stop.

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fili apartments, Tingaki

The bus stop is about 3 min walk from Fili. Still loving it. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers Ash :)

UK
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fili apartments, Tingaki

Thanks Ash, glad to hear you're having a great time :) I'm not bothered about bus service, will hire a car. Just been curious about the rooms... I've booked a 1 bedroom apartment but from what I gather, I may as well have booked a studio!! Any info on the aprtments you might have would be welcome, in the meantime, Yamas :)

Get answers to your questions about Tigaki
Recent Conversations