We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going soon!!

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Going soon!!

Hi there. Anyone going to Tigaki 15th September? Getting all excited now. Counting down the days at work.

Flying from Manchester, the 07.15 flight, TC.

Cheers

Denise.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going soon!!

Can't wait, we are going on the 10th for 12 nights. Might see you there. You can't really miss us, I walk with a stick/use a wheelchair and my husband is Chinese so we tend to stand out a bit

London, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going soon!!

Have a great time Doris & Susan i'm sure you will.

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going soon!!

Hi there. Yes susanjll, will look out for you and say hello. Sure we'll all have a great time.

Cheers

Denise.

London
Level Contributor
284 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Going soon!!

We are off on Wednedsday 7th for a week, so will be back the day you go, so have a great time. Have a good time everyone.

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going soon!!

Thanks Katerina. Have a great time.

Cheers

Denise.

leeds
Level Contributor
424 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Going soon!!

Hi, we go on Wed 14th with Thomsons & staying at Mythos. It's my birthday on 16th & always try to spend it on hol as if you're abroad it doesn't count haha!!!! First time to Kos, we usually go to Lindos which we absolutely love. Getting really giddy now - suitcases out of the loft this morning - how sad am I??????

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Going soon!!

Hi there auntiewee. Staying at Kalloudis. Already packed toiletries. How sad is that? Lol. We also love Lindos and this is our first time to Kos as well. Have a good birthday!

Cheers

Denise.

kent
Level Contributor
441 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Going soon!!

Have a good time............all of you!..............I know you will!

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Going soon!!

Thank you. We're planning to visit Mastihari one of the days as it looks lovely. We'll be hiring a car and a bike, so may go there more than once. I'm sure we'll have a good time.

Cheers

Denise.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
784 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Going soon!!

I look forward to hearing how you get on. I am going to Mythos Apts the first week of October. This will be my first visit to Kos and I am hoping to find plenty to do and see. I will not be hiring a car to reliant on buses and tours.

Get answers to your questions about Tigaki
Recent Conversations