We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tigaki - changing travellers cheques

somerset
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tigaki - changing travellers cheques

Hello we are staying at Fili Apts in a few weeks. Does anyone know the nearest place to change travellers cheques?

Tenterden, United...
Level Contributor
2,393 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tigaki - changing travellers cheques

Have you already got your TCs? The exchange agencies are in the centre but do not know what their policy is on changing TCs these days as most visitors take either cash (mixture of euros/sterling) and/or debit card now. I haven't used them for years but believe they are quite expensive to change. If you cannot change them in Tigaki then you may have to go to one of the banks in Kos Town.

You could send an e-mail to Louise at Theokritos Travel she will be able to tell you if they change them and give you information about charges.

www.theokritostravel.gr

Hope this helps.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
113 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tigaki - changing travellers cheques

I changed my travellers cheques last week at Alpha car rental office opposite the Rendevous bar, half way up main street, their rate was 1.20 and no commision.

3. Re: Tigaki - changing travellers cheques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 22:47
Get answers to your questions about Tigaki
Recent Conversations