We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Luis Montesdeoca

Brighouse, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Casa Luis Montesdeoca

Hello

Has anyone ever stayed at this apartment please? Or perhaps know of its location and quality?

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation!

7 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
548 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Luis Montesdeoca

Haven't stayed there but the reviews seem OK on Trip Advisor from genuine people who have been and stayed there and eaten in the restaurants in Puerto Mogan.

One states it is not luxury but perfectly adequate. I can see from the location that it is in the Old Town behind the harbour so there will be steps up to it and quite a lot of them which people mention as well. It is a very good price for the number of bedrooms and the roof terrace looks amazingly good. Take a read through the reviews which I thought were all perfectly balanced.

Brighouse, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Luis Montesdeoca

Thank you very much Juliet. I agree with your comments and was just being extra cautious before booking in case anyone happened to have actually stayed there. Any other comments from personal experience would be most welcome. Thanks again for taking the time to look at it Juliet.

Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Luis Montesdeoca

I stayed there in April 2017. It was great. The apartment itself was clean, fairly basic but comfortable, the owner was friendly, attentive but not intrusive. The roof terrace was just great. It was another room with kitchen, fridge, swing seat etc. We had an absolutely wonderful week, probably my favourite of about 12 holidays in Mogan. Was disappointed it was not available for this March’s visit.

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Luis Montesdeoca

I have been looking for apartments for next Jan/Feb 2019 for a 4 week stay and had not noticed this one until it popped up on this forum. On the strength of reviews on TA and your review I have booked it for next year, the only thing that is a disadvantage for us are the steps as I get a little breathless but I figured there is no rush and I can take it a bit at a time, and you don't get the views without the height so really looking forward to it and our upcoming trip this February staying at los Caracolas apartments. Roll on!!!!!!!

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
2,119 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa Luis Montesdeoca

I too had looked at it for next year, great roof terrace, view & price. Reason I did'nt book we prefer to have a pool to use.

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Casa Luis Montesdeoca

I too have been trolling through the letting agents for apartments and pleased we have finally booked somewhere as left it late for this year and could only get 3 weeks that we could afford making sure to leave plenty of cash for all those delicious restaurants. Can't wait now so will have to get my fix from people's reports on this forum and yes, quite right , can't take it with you as my hubby keeps telling me when I say how much it is costing us!!!!

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
2,119 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Casa Luis Montesdeoca

Quite right Liz, hope you enjoy Caracolas, it looks good too.

Reply to: Casa Luis Montesdeoca
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
Recent Conversations