We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice apartments with children - Cordial Valle Apt?

Cheshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Nice apartments with children - Cordial Valle Apt?

Hi, I'm hoping to find somewhere to stay this easter in the Mogan area. We have a 6 year old daughter and are looking for an apartment on the ground floor, with a pool and if possible walking distance to the beach. I've looked through quite a few apartments and Cordial has good family reviews but our there any hidden gems in Mogan I've not come across? Thanks

surrey
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice apartments with children - Cordial Valle Apt?

Hi, Cordial Valle IS a gem and once you go there, you will not want to go anywhere else! We have been twice and have booked to go back again next month.

Just so that you are aware, there are two pools on the ground floor but only the one on the south side has the children's pool alongside it.

If you have any questions in particular, please feel free to ask.

Regards, Fussy ;0)

Cheshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice apartments with children - Cordial Valle Apt?

Hi Fussy, thanks for replying. Do you know if there are apartments on the ground floor (balconies and a small child makes me nervous!) and would a 1 bed apt suffice for the 3 of us? Also. as we are booking independently can you advise who is best to book through? Cheers Prosecco64.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice apartments with children - Cordial Valle Apt?

Well I'll tell you what, I would rather be in an apartment with a balcony than being in one on the ground floor that leads directly onto the area with the swimming pools!

It depends how nervous you really are about your 6 year old daughter and the balcony. The balconies are well enclosed and I have seen many families with young children in apartments not on the ground floor.

It wouldn't do for us all to be the same or else some of the apartments would always be empty. The apartments on the ground floor do not afford much privacy. Our children are all grown up so it is not an issue for us but if I were to go with children to the Valle I would request an apartment on the first floor,south side (nearest to the pool with the children's pool as well). That way, all you have to do is walk down a flight of stairs and you are at the poolside. You could always keep the balcony door closed if you were not out there. It would have to be a very strong six year old to get the patio door open on her own.

The apartments are plenty big enough for the three of you if you don't mind one person sleeping in the living room. The bedroom would only be big enough for a baby's cot.

As far as booking is concerned. We always book through Thomsons. If you prefer to book direct have a look at Cordial website www.cordialcanarias.com and you could book online. Failing that, you could e mail them at info.acmv@cordialcanarias.com.

Sorry, don't know anything about booking flights independently or transfers, if you are not booking through an agent, but I am sure if you post another thread someone will come on the forum to help you.

Hope this has helped and if there is anything else you think of, just give a shout. Our tickets came this morning and we can't wait to get away to our bolt-hole in the sun.

playa mogan
Level Contributor
289 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice apartments with children - Cordial Valle Apt?

There are the Oasis two bed ones are on the ground floor.

The second bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom as well so two bathrooms in these ones. swimming pool here as well.

www.moganholidays.com

which are only 100 yards from the beach

5. Re: Nice apartments with children - Cordial Valle Apt?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
Recent Conversations