We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cordial Mogan Valle Apts

Cheshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Cordial Mogan Valle Apts

Hi, Just about to book a holiday here 2nd - 11th April. Before I book I thought I would find out if anyone can recommend which is the best floor to request. Do the balconies vary in size plus we don't want to be anywhere that has any late night noise/music as we have a young daughter. Also if anyone can recommend who they got the best rate with as we are booking independently.

Many thanks, Prosecco64

Dublin
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cordial Mogan Valle Apts

Hi,

We have booked Mogan Valle Apts for Jan 15th - one week. This will be our third trip there in 12 months - as everyone says, this is a place to relax and take it easy. Like most of the bigger developments in Gran Canaria the apartments are built "into the cliff". Each block has 3 floors - we stayed on 3rd and 5the floors previously. I would recommend 2nd or 3rd floors - only requiring one lift. Last Sept we were originally give room 326 which was at the end of a block, right above the stairs a, pool table and the balcony very visible from anyone using the stairs. We asked for a change and were quickly facilitated. All one bedroom apts to have large balconies - apart from the ground floor. Enjoy the holiday.

P.S. everyone gets lost when trying to locate their apt after check-in, so don't worry.

Dublin
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cordial Mogan Valle Apts

Hi,

We have booked Mogan Valle Apts for Jan 15th - one week. This will be our third trip there in 12 months - as everyone says, this is a place to relax and take it easy. Like most of the bigger developments in Gran Canaria the apartments are built "into the cliff". Each block has 3 floors - we stayed on 3rd and 5the floors previously. I would recommend 2nd or 3rd floors - only requiring one lift. Last Sept we were originally give room 326 which was at the end of a block, right above the stairs a, pool table and the balcony very visible from anyone using the stairs. We asked for a change and were quickly facilitated. All one bedroom apts to have large balconies - apart from the ground floor. Enjoy the holiday.

P.S. everyone gets lost when trying to locate their apt after check-in, so don't worry.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,537 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cordial Mogan Valle Apts

We have been to the Cordial Mogan three times and as far as I am aware, all the balconies are the same HUGE size, with a table and four chairs, two sunloungers and an outside shower EXCEPT for the ground floor where you have absolutely no privacy whatsoever and hardly any patio area to call your own.

The entertainment there is very low key so I don't think noise will be much of an issue.

The first time we went we were given a room on the top floor and we asked to be moved as it took for ever to go up and down the lifts. The system is very complicated at first and we would have needed sat nav to have found the room again. We were given a room on the third floor and this is where we asked to be on subsequent visits. Avoid the ground floor like the plague!!!!!!

I am sure you will have a wonderful holiday. There are so many repeat visitors to Cordial so i think that speaks for itself. We hope to return for our fourth visit in September.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cordial Mogan Valle Apts

Many thanks for your replies.

Flight booked and got a good deal on the apartment and added my requests - not ground floor, 3rd preferably.

Only 3 months to go! Must get started on where to go in August now!

Prosecco64.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,537 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cordial Mogan Valle Apts

Glad to be of help! ;o)))

6. Re: Cordial Mogan Valle Apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
Recent Conversations