We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a luxury break on Grand Canaria.

London, United...
Level Contributor
963 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a luxury break on Grand Canaria.

Hoping to get away in late March, early April. We are a (very) senior couple, so want something that is relaxing and offers us comfort. We would welcome suggestions about hotels, we don't want to self cater, and like to try local restaurants rather than eating in the hotel...especially not the buffet type food. Are pools heated. Also, can anyone tell me what sort of temperatures to expect at that time of year.

Nairn, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a luxury break on Grand Canaria.

I thought I would let you know that you probably have had no replies to your question as Puerto de Mogan probably doesn't have the facilities to cater for your needs. There are two excellent hotels in the resort. Cordial Mogan by all accounts is the luxurious but don't know if you would get B&B only and is about a 15 minute walk to the marina. Hotel Puerto de Mogan is at the Marina and while is in the best spot in the resort, I would not call it luxurious compared with other hotels. But I would have no hesitation in staying there rather than anywhere else.

London, United...
Level Contributor
963 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a luxury break on Grand Canaria.

Thank you for your reply. Have just booked Villa Del Conde in Meloneras, on the advice of our travel agent. I hope this will work for us, as we badly need a good break after the winter.

Nairn, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a luxury break on Grand Canaria.

Enjoy yourselves. Gran Canaria is a lovely island.

4. Re: Looking for a luxury break on Grand Canaria.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2012, 11:21
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
Recent Conversations