We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from airport to Mogan - where to stop for lunch?

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire
Level Contributor
87 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Driving from airport to Mogan - where to stop for lunch?

Hi, our flight gets in around lunchtime and we will be driving from the airport to Mogan next Monday, can anyone recommend a nice place to stop off an have lunch at?

Many thanks

Nairn, Scotland
Level Contributor
993 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving from airport to Mogan - where to stop for lunch?

Hi

The journey is not so long that you would need to stop for lunch, 45 mins to 1hr max. I am sure there will be lots or forum readers who will have plenty advice but I say get to Puerto de Mogan and have lunch there. Don't waste any time in getting to this beautiful destination.

Liz

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,619 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving from airport to Mogan - where to stop for lunch?

Rather than stop off i too would continue to Puerto mogan ,and for me to say that is a bit unbelieve able as you would be going through Puerto Rico my favourite resort .But maybe if hunger strikes just after heading through PR centre drop off at AMADORES beach (you will see its white sand as you come around the corner ) and choose from one of the restaurants down there

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
948 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Driving from airport to Mogan - where to stop for lunch?

You could go to Arinaga but you could end up in the industrial estate thats between the motoway and the beach and so not a nice place to go.

If you do, head for the beach/promenade where you'll find a few very spanish restaurants offering meals and tapas

Mogan, Spain
Level Contributor
743 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Driving from airport to Mogan - where to stop for lunch?

Arinaga is an industrial area with many companies and warehouses. I have had to go there many times per week in my job.

And it holds some secrets fantastic restaurants where the workers go for lunch. Same as anywhere else tablecloths on and well dressed waiters. But very cheap prices for really authentic Canarian food. In fact in all the industrial areas where anybody can go and look around at what is for sale in these outlets there are many restaurants to choose from..

Not good scenery i admit, but a right good slap up for next to nothing that you would pay in the resorts.anyybody can go into them, only open during working hours though.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
87 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Driving from airport to Mogan - where to stop for lunch?

Thanks for your replies. Only one week to go!

6. Re: Driving from airport to Mogan - where to stop for lunch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan