We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emailing the hotel cordial mogan valle

lancashire
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Emailing the hotel cordial mogan valle

I stayed at these lovey apartments last october and we are returning again this october, we would like to request the same apartments we had last year, can anyone tell me an email address for cordial mogan valle and how soon before i go should i email them, thanks for your help

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emailing the hotel cordial mogan valle

Hi samm

we also went last October and going again this October, I emailed to request same room and they replied and asked to email them about two weeks before we go, their email address is as below

<rec.acmv@cordialcanarias.com>

have a great time, only five weeks on Saturday for us

jo

lancashire
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Emailing the hotel cordial mogan valle

Thank you so much, will email them 2 weeks before like you said, 5 weeks on Friday we go, see you there!!

surrey
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emailing the hotel cordial mogan valle

Hope you're not going to be fighting over the same apartments lol.

Hope you both have a wonderful holiday. There's nothing like a bit of Cordial hospitality to set you up for the winter.

lancashire
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Emailing the hotel cordial mogan valle

Thanks fussy, loved r time there last year, could sit around the Marina every night forever! Weather been rotten here in Preston today so can't wait for some Canarian sunshine

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Emailing the hotel cordial mogan valle

Hi fussy

remember getting some of your expert advice on the apartments and Mogan as well last October. Can't believe its nearly a year - 5 weeks to go.

thanks again

Hi Samm

your apartment last year can't have been i434 as ours was, will listen out for the nice Lancashire accent - had relatives and still have relatives in parts of Lancashire

when we get to Mogan Saturday night you should have just had your first day of settling in to the chilling Mogan way of life - unfortunately 5 more weeks of work and exercise to make room for all the lovely food and drink we wil be having - hope to get the tickets in the next week

have a fantastic time

jo

lancashire
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Emailing the hotel cordial mogan valle

Hi Jo. I am permanently on a diet, did gud up til June when we took the family to Florida but I am trying again now ready for mogan! Can't wait for some sun! We were the floor above u but want it again coz of the huge balconies, have read that the lower floors don't have much space so don't want 1 of those, let's hope we get what we want

Samm

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Emailing the hotel cordial mogan valle

Hi Samm

I was the same, fine until we went to Lanzarote in June and then really went for it, plenty of food and drink so trying to behave (as I sit here replying to you with a large glass of white wine) to make room for another enjoyable binge in Mogan, our apartment was great too, we used to use the sun loungers on balcony to get a couple of hours of sun from about 3.30/4pm until 6pm which was just enough, it was also easy to find the apartment, apparently the higher apartment the more sun you get so in two minds whether to ask for same apartment or a higher one, 38 more sleeps for us so should be 37 for you if I am correct, fingers crossed we get the rooms we want, can't believe how excited I keep getting with 5 weeks to go still

all the best

jo

UK
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Emailing the hotel cordial mogan valle

hi there

we have sent an email to that address a few days ago and not had reply....we are going in 3 weeks....do you know another email address at all?

thanks

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Emailing the hotel cordial mogan valle

Jo / Samm,

Sorry to gate crash your thread here but my wife and I also arrive at these apartments on the 8th October but haven't stayed here before. I gather that the higher floored apartments get more sun, can you advise whether rooms numbered 4** and 5** are near the top floors or where? Can't find a layout of the resort anywhere?

Your assistance would be much appreciated as you've both obviously stayed here before.

Thanks Simon

Edited: 07 September 2011, 13:07
surrey
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Emailing the hotel cordial mogan valle

You could try info.acmvcordialcanarias.com

or the director! dir.acmv.cordialcanarias.com

Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
Recent Conversations