We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids club - Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Kids club - Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments

I understand there may be a kids club at the Cordial Mogan Valle apartments. Can anyone tell me what ages it caters for (we have a six and ten year old) and what activities they do with them.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids club - Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments

Sorry I am not going to be a lot of help on this one Les as we did not have children when we stayed at Cordial Valle. All i can say though is, don't hold your breath for much as all entertainment seemed to be very low key.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids club - Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments

Thanks for your reply, I was just wondering.

Essex
Level Contributor
34 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids club - Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments

We went last year and my kids loved the kids club. It was for 4years plus so your two should be fine. I wouldn't rely on it for supervised childcare - I think if they had wanted to wander out they could have, but they did lots of really good craft activities with them. It was more that kind of thing rather than organised games, football etc. We loved it and are mulling over whether to go back in the summer....

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Kids club - Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments

Hi just wondering if club is organised eery day and if superision is adequate. i have just booked our holiday at this resort for july.

thanks Tessa

5. Re: Kids club - Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan