We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Washing facilities

Marple, United...
Level Contributor
192 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Washing facilities

Im off to the Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments in September

And was wondering if any one new if there was a washing room ? washing machine etc and also any drying equipment in the apartments please

Clare

surrey
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Washing facilities

Hi Clare,

There is no washing machine or tumble dryer in the apartment, There is a laundry near to the children's pool in 'i' block with washing machines and dryers. Sorry, I do not know the cost. As we don't have young children with us I always leave the washing until we get home - more time for sitting on the beautiful big balcony of the Cordial Valle relaxing ;o)

Edited: 19 August 2012, 19:13
Marple, United...
Level Contributor
192 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Washing facilities

Hi,

Thats great thanks :) Thanks so much .Ive not been here before and im so excited

Clare

surrey
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Washing facilities

We have been three times and are considering going again next year! We are just a bit concerned that there may be building work going on right opposite the apartments by the time we want to go.

I am sure you will have a brilliant holiday. I don't think there are many people who visit Cordial and say they haven't enjoyed it. ;o)

4. Re: Washing facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan