We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Facilities in puerto de mogan

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Facilities in puerto de mogan

hi there, i am traveling with a 10 month old in february i just wanted to know if there are shops to purchase baby food, nappys, wet wipes, also is there public toilets in the area, im trying to be organized as its first time traveling with baby finger crossed shes a good girl, i just dont want to take everything with me id prefer to travel light.

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
6,698 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Facilities in puerto de mogan

Yes you can get everything over there. "Dodot" is a local brand of nappie which is cheaper than the normal "Huggies" etc that are expensive. Just behind the beach (5 min stroll) is a large Spar to purchase all the above you've mentioned. Another supermarket is located in the newer underground commercial centre which is a short taxi ride away and is one of the "Hiperdino" branches. You can easily walk back up to the Hiperdino but with shopping I'de advise a taxi of which there are plenty working the resort. There are public toilets near the small footbridge which seperates the beach from the harbour side of the resort, also most bars/restaurants have toilets too.

Edited: 17 November 2012, 09:07
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Facilities in puerto de mogan

thank you for your reply, im staying at the codial valle apartments so from what ive read it has one of those hyperdino branches opposite so that should help me, ill have a buggy anyway so ill just pack my shopping under that.

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,207 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Facilities in puerto de mogan

This recent thread might be useful to you.

tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g664857-i12295-k587…

surrey
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Facilities in puerto de mogan

Hi JLPneedsaholiday,

Just back from our third visit to the Cordial Valle apartments. We have also stayed once at the Cordial Playa Hotel.

The Hiperdino supermarket is directly across from the Cordial Valle apartments, on a pedestrianised walkway. You need to go down several winding steps to get to it so I would not advise taking the buggy. Best leave baby looking after daddy on the large balcony while you go on your own to suss it out!

Mogan, Spain
Level Contributor
912 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Facilities in puerto de mogan

There is a lift down to the Hyperdno entrance. Just in case anybody was wandering how you get your full shopping trollies to the boot of your car, and also for information for wheelchair users.

Edited: 23 November 2012, 05:00
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Facilities in puerto de mogan

cheers everyone for all your info its all great.

7. Re: Facilities in puerto de mogan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
Recent Conversations