We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morgan Valle Toddler friendly?

Southwick, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Morgan Valle Toddler friendly?

I was wondering just how toddler friendly the Valle Appartments and the town in gerneral is? I am going in April 2013 and taking a 20month old. I have a stoller but my concerns center around the availabilities of high chairs at the Valle dinning facilities and the local restaurants?

I will be emailing them to request a cot, but any other Tips from seasoned Mogan holidayers would be invaluable, in regards to the Toddler facilities.

Many thanks in advance.

Southwick, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Morgan Valle Toddler friendly?

Bump, has anyone any info for above? Mostly about high chairs.

Aalesund, Norway
Level Contributor
1,376 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Morgan Valle Toddler friendly?

Have a look at the review “Excellent family venue” dated December 23, 2012:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g664857-d110…

If you have further questions, you can ask TA-member FDNorthumberland.

Southwick, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Morgan Valle Toddler friendly?

Thanks for that. Gives me some piece of mind in most regards. Was starting to worry that no one took any children under two. Little things make all the difference, not having to 'make do with child seats' means we can enjoy the food as much as my daughter! Lol.

Aalesund, Norway
Level Contributor
1,376 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Morgan Valle Toddler friendly?

Enjoy your stay!

surrey
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Morgan Valle Toddler friendly?

Hi CalaronK

I think you are going to love it at Cordial Valle. The staff in the restaurant make a great fuss of babies and do not seem to mind how much mess they make.

There's a great softplay area for your little one to explore. i only wish we had had our grandchildren with us so that I could have had a go!

Plenty of space in the apartments for all the paraphernalia that comes with a toddler and a wonderful big balcony for her to have her nap in the buggy.

Everything is on the flat in Mogan so no problems getting about.

Have a great time but just beware, you may get hooked and have to go back again and again!!!

Southwick, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Morgan Valle Toddler friendly?

it certainly seems that way from all the forumites that have posted year on year reports. One of the reasons we chose it. Just your daughters first flight/Holiday, and our with a little One. Many mentions of facilities for adults but not so much with the younger ones(under two). As i posted it was things like high chairs in local restraunts and the like. But thanks for the softplay area details. I know you can get nappies and such from the local shops, but do you know if you can get the waterproof/ swimming type. Luggage space as you can guess is at a premium.lol

surrey
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Morgan Valle Toddler friendly?

Sorry, can't help you with regard to waterproof nappies as we didn't have children with us. Would suggest you maybe look at the reviews and pm someone who has been with toddlers ;o)

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
2,982 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Morgan Valle Toddler friendly?

Hiperdino supermaket just across from the hotel had plenty disposable nappies and the swimming ones when we visited in January, I think it has been mentioned previously that ?Didots are the equivalent of pampers/huggies.Most of the toddlers on the beach were taking the naturist approach, but probably not in the hotel pool.

Southwick, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Morgan Valle Toddler friendly?

Ok thanks for the information, I knew about normal nappies, just wanted to check on the swimming type. But it all sounds good.

Edited: 10 February 2013, 20:05
surrey
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Morgan Valle Toddler friendly?

Now stop worrying and look forward to April!! I am very envious :o)

Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
Recent Conversations