We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom cordial mogan valle appts

ipswich
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2 bedroom cordial mogan valle appts

i am holidaying as a party of 2 adults and 2 children and have been thinking of booking apartments at the cordial mogan valle. reviews say there are 2 bedroom apartments but i cannot find any listed anywhere, i ve looked on sites such as alpharooms, travel rupublic and even the cordial website but they are not showing as an option for when im looking week beg 5.7.13. I may resort to getting 2 x apartments but thought a 2 bedroom would work out cheaper. I am also wondering if it is worth paying the £100 extra per person to stay at the Cordial mogan playa hotel. my budget may just about stretch at a push but was wondering if there was so much difference between the 2? Many thanks in advance for your views

Dublin
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroom cordial mogan valle appts

Hi Donna,

Yes, there are 2 bed apartments in Cordial Valle. Perhaps they have renovations scheduled for your week - you should be able to get some response by email - info@cordialcanarias.com.

We have also stayed in the Mogan Playa hotel; it is a lovely hotel but we found our room a bit on the small side (when compared with the apartments). The advantage of the apartments are the space and large balconies.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroom cordial mogan valle appts

I DEFINITELY would not opt for two apartments at the Cordial Valle. Apart from the obvious reason that you would have to split as a family at night, you may not even have apartments that are near each other - the complex is very big!

As far as the hotel goes. In my opinion, that would not be an option unless you were going for a suite. As Terry says, the rooms ARE on the small side. I wouldn't think for one minute you would get two extra beds for the children in there any way.

We have stayed at both the hotel and the apartments and much prefer the apartments for the large balconies and all the extra space.

If I were you, I would 'go back to the drawing board' and see if you are able to get a two bedroom apartment. Failing that I would go for a one bedroom apartment or a suite at the hotel.

We usually book with Thomson/First choice if that is of any help to you. Hope this helps ;o)

surrey
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedroom cordial mogan valle appts

sorry Donna, have been reading your post again and am wondering now if you meant the extra one hundred pounds each for the hotel was for two rooms and not one. If this is the case - and you can get interconnecting rooms - then I would consider that. If you also factor in the cost of food if you were staying at the apartments, then perhaps one hundred pounds each isn't too bad a deal.

ipswich
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedroom cordial mogan valle appts

the extra £100 i was refering to was the extra i would have to pay at the hotel as opposed to the apartments like for like 2 rooms hb - the hotel being the dearest, but by what you have all said it sounds as though the appartments would be better for us. I did book 2 separate rooms (in turkey) and had no problem being put next to each other as i requested when booking. my girls are 16 and 14 and wouldnt have a problem being separate but i definately couldnt live with not being near each other.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bedroom cordial mogan valle appts

Oh I was thinking of two SMALL children, not two teenagers. Definitely wouldn't want to be all together in a one bedroom apartment then. If your daughters are anything like mine - you would never get into the bathroom OR on the sunloungers!

6. Re: 2 bedroom cordial mogan valle appts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan