We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cordial Mogan Playa, iron ?

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Solihull, UK
Level Contributor
73 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Cordial Mogan Playa, iron ?

Hi there, can anyone tell me if the cordial Mogan playa has an iron and ironing board in the standard rooms?

Help appreciated

Paul

surrey
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cordial Mogan Playa, iron ?

No iron or ironing board in rooms at Cordial Playa. I know they have a wash service but not sure whether you can just get something ironed.

Solihull, UK
Level Contributor
73 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cordial Mogan Playa, iron ?

Presumably they will have have them available for use though, i.e be able to drop one round to the room?

surrey
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cordial Mogan Playa, iron ?

Sorry, I can't help you there. Have never seen either being taken to a room. Fantastic hotel though so hope you have a wonderful holiday :o)

Newbury
Level Contributor
187 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cordial Mogan Playa, iron ?

Probably easier to email hotel direct. Just come back from this hotel, you will have a fantastic holiday

5. Re: Cordial Mogan Playa, iron ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan