We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cordial valle sunbeds

cheshire
Level Contributor
102 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
cordial valle sunbeds

i always go off reviews on tripadvisor booking a holiday but now i'm getting concerned as one minute cordial valle is nice and relaxing for a family holiday next minute there is sunbed wars ... is it really that bad ?

surrey
Level Contributor
2,512 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: cordial valle sunbeds

Each to his own but we avoid the market like the plague! All those hordes of day trippers spoiling beautiful Mogan ;o)

nottingham, UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: cordial valle sunbeds

We are here at the cordial now, the pools are quite busy between about 11and 4, the beach at Mogan is so lovely we spend the day there instead! Rent an umbrella for E3 and lie on beach towels while the kids play in the warm shallow waters-bliss! Come back up about 4, get a bed no probs. the sunbed thing really annoys some people, for others not so much. You'll love it here, I wish we had it still to look forward to! :-)

13. Re: cordial valle sunbeds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan