We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ernesto Apartmentos

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Shetland Isles
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ernesto Apartmentos

Help. I am leaving for Gran Canaria tomorrow and booked into these apartments but the email address is coming back undelivered as of yesterday. Does anyone know what the situation is? Am I heading for a holiday house that is no longer for let? Help help help

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,752 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ernesto Apartmentos

Is this the address you have?

info@apartamentos-ernesto.com

Shetland Isles
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ernesto Apartmentos

Yes and it was working fine until today when it came back undelivered. Person also gave me phone numbers and have txt and no reply!

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,752 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ernesto Apartmentos

Hmm. I know where the apartments are (almost stayed there but too many steps for hubby). I know this is easy for me to say, it isn't me feeling stressed, but I really don't think you will have a problem. They are with Booking.com also, who are a reputable company. If the absolute worst was to happen I can offer you alternative suggestions for when you arrive there. I'll message you.

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,752 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ernesto Apartmentos

I don't suppose for one minute you are checking in here while you are on holiday!, but I really would love to know how you got on with your accommodation. :-)

5. Re: Ernesto Apartmentos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan