We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend me a restaurant

Bournemouth
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Recommend me a restaurant

Hi

Staying in Puerto Mogan for 10 days at the end of Oct beginning of Nov.

While we are there it is my wife's 40th birthday.

I'm looking for a restaurant recommendation, with the possibility of emailing them before we arrive to arranage a cake etc...

Thanks

Paul

Mentioned in this post
Mogan
Mogan
Gran Canaria, Spain
Stroud, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend me a restaurant

El Patio Canario serves excellent fish and has a lovely spot in the port next to the hotel Puerto de Mogan - ask the waiter for a recommendation of what is good on the day, don't just choose from the menu. If you tell them you've eaten there several times you'll get a 10% discount. As far as a cake is concerned I very much doubt they are in to that kind of thing, I suggest you buy one and secrete it at the restaurant during an afternoon stroll out. If you prefer Italian there are several around the beach, La Cicala is reliable but fish is best left to the fish restaurants.

Mentioned in this post
Puerto de Mogan
Puerto de Mogan
Gran Canaria, Spain
Glasgow
Level Contributor
761 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend me a restaurant

Get a taxi to Puerto Rico, and take her to Minana's. You'll get a great cake from this talented lady, and she'll deliver it to your venue.

http://www.cakefairygc.co.uk/

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Gran Canaria, Spain
3. Re: Recommend me a restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2014, 05:23
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan