We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Las Palmas airtport to Puerto de Morgan?

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Taxi from Las Palmas airtport to Puerto de Morgan?

Thanks.Up to date information on cost of a taxi from Las Palmas, Grand Canaria to Puerto de Morgan.

Regards.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
273 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Las Palmas airtport to Puerto de Morgan?

We always use Juan at Canarytransfers and he charges us 53 euros each way and well worth the money. Very friendly and efficient and only takes about 35 minutes. Just used him in May and October and will be doing next Feb and October.

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,621 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Las Palmas airtport to Puerto de Morgan?

As above, €53 one way...

You can make a booking from here...

http://canarytransferservice.com/pricing/

surrey
Level Contributor
2,443 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Las Palmas airtport to Puerto de Morgan?

Jofderbyshire,

Please stop making me jealous. We were at the Cordial Valle this time last year and so wish we were now! It's a place I don't think I will ever tire of but don't get the opportunity to go so often any more.

Edited: 19 November 2013, 22:24
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
273 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Las Palmas airtport to Puerto de Morgan?

sorry fussy57, trying to go as much as possible. Looking to book a holiday for next May, if it was up to me and husband would be Mogan but other members of party want lanzarote, enjoy it also but spoilt with Mogan. Your help and advice along with AuroraNorway was brilliant before we went for the first time to stay. Never looked back.

5. Re: Taxi from Las Palmas airtport to Puerto de Morgan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan