We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good music bars

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Topic
good music bars

Hi all.

We,re in puerto mogan at the moment. Really nice place, relaxing.but Can anyone point us in the direction of any tasteful music bars. Live or over the speakers, which days etc. There seems to be plenty of resteraunts but no bars.cheers! glynn

Chester
Level Contributor
203 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good music bars

Sorry, I never found any while I was there. Coming to Puerto de Mogan in April, what's the weather like at present?

surrey
Level Contributor
2,443 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good music bars

You could try Orilla's which is over the road from the Zoo Bar. Not exactly a bar but you can just order a drink.The owner plays guitar and sometimes there is a harpist. Good for a sing song. Closed on Wednesdays.

I would also recommend Quintins Bar which is along the pedestrianised walkway, almost opposite Cordial Playa hotel. David Searle sings there on a regular basis. Not sure which days now but times and days will be on a board outside. You get a song list and can choose what you want him to sing. Again, you can eat or you can just order a drink.

Hope you all have a lovely holiday in Puerto Mogan :0)

Edited: 19 March 2014, 11:36
sheffield
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: good music bars

Ok thanks for the replies.

We,ve only been here since monday, but the weather is beautiful so far. Yeah seen quentins its near our apartments. Also found the square and zoo bar . Found a handful of small bars last night all next to one another down a quiet street. We,ll see if we come across any more.

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,621 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: good music bars

Ah, sounds like you found "bar street" then. Lol.

The Zoo bar stays open until 2am. It is right in the centre square and it's nice sitting there watching people coming and going. It is quiet at that time of nigh/morning and the staff are happy to chat with you, IF you wish.

Marina Bar, around the back, on the marina are usually open until 1.30am-ish, depending on how busy they are.

There is the Calypso Bar on one side at the end by the bridge, that is also a restaurant with different live acts, nightly. The other side is the Ferari bar, then Jack El Negro the steak restaurant. next to the Ferari bar, then another bar, (forgotten that ones name. Then Cubre Libre next to the Lipsick Boutique.

None of them look very glamorous as they are in old storage "warehouses", but they are quirky and the locals go there.

This is where the night life is and you'll find locals and tourists alike there, starting at 10pm until the early hours.

I go end of April for my annual mecca for three weeks. Can't wait! :-)

Edited: 19 March 2014, 19:13
sheffield
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: good music bars

Thanks canarytime.we like the sound of cuba libra

6. Re: good music bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2015, 04:28
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan