We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet cafe

UK
Level Contributor
579 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Internet cafe

Hi,

Coming to Puerto Mogan again on Monday and need the use of a PC whilst there this time, is there an internet café anywhere please?

Thanks

Nairn, Scotland
Level Contributor
998 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet cafe

I am sure there was one on one of the lanes just off the square with the bronze man. But I haven't been there in nearly eighteen months so things could have changed.

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,016 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet cafe

Yes that one is still there Liz, just across from the beautiful bronze sculpture of the old man on the bench.

It is a an internet and games room/café, the latter being well used by the locals. It is un-miss able with it's neon lights and games noises. There isn't however a printer and they are not very friendly people running the place at all. I think it was about €1 per 30mins, just feed the slot.

Across the bridge and along the second street back from the bridge, there is a very large Chinese tat/gift shop on the corner. Along the side of this, around the corner, there is an electric/white goods shop. It is not hugely advertised outside, but in the back of this shop is about 4 pc booths and they have a printer. (For my Ryanair boarding pass to come back home!) You pay when you finish.

UK
Level Contributor
579 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet cafe

Many thanks that's great, I think know exactly where the first one is in the arcade place, don't need a printer this time so either will do. Can't wait to get there on Monday know especially as the weather seems to be getting a bit warmer there just as its getting colder here again! It will be our 6th visit this time.

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,016 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Internet cafe

5 weeks from yesterday for me........or 4 weeks from NEXT Friday...

....Or the weekend after EASTER! Lol

aylesbury
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Internet cafe

There is a full Internet and printing service in Puerto Mogan that offers a cheap, friendly and reliable service for those Ryanair boarding passes etc.... The shop is an electrical/white goods store and the pc's are located at the rear. The full details are Electrodomesticos Puentes C/La Mina No 7 - 35138 Playa de Mogan - Tel 928 56 59 70 they are on the same street as the rear of the main Spa store on one corner (near the bus terminal) and the big tourist shop Sun Sun on the other corner. Worth mentioning they charge more for colour printing and this is the default setting so change to black and white before printing

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,016 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Internet cafe

Mentioned in post number 2! :-)

aylesbury
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Internet cafe

It was mentioned however I thought I'd be helpful and get the full name address and phone number to assist other travellers!!!!! :-) :-)

Edited: 14 June 2014, 21:38
Manchester
Level Contributor
278 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Internet cafe

Hi Sarah

Do you know how much they charge for printing - got 8 boarding passes to print. Many thanks.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
183 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Internet cafe

Hi,

Not a lot of people know this but if you are flying with Ryanair, you only need to show a download of your boarding pass on an i-Pad, or other smart device.

It would be worth checking if this is the case for other airlines too before you spend time and money printing unnecessarily.

I appreciate that this isn't the reason the OP want an internet cafe, but I imagine some others might be grateful for the tip.

M

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,016 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Internet cafe

I've used the app on my smart phone this year. So easy.

Aerlingus have the app too. I imagine most airlines have an app now.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan