We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a Happy Hour at Cordial Morgan Playa?

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Is there a Happy Hour at Cordial Morgan Playa?

Just wondered if anyone could answer this and any info about price of beer and soft drinks - many thanks

surrey
Level Contributor
2,443 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a Happy Hour at Cordial Morgan Playa?

No there is not a happy hour at Cordial Playa. Sorry, can't help you with prices of drinks. I only remember a small bottle of water with dinner being about 2 euros and my husband saying all other drinks were really expensive. Lovely hotel though ;o)

Wigan
Level Contributor
363 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a Happy Hour at Cordial Morgan Playa?

I have noted the comments on the price of drinks being expensive on a couple of threads, and, also noted that you have to pay to hire a fridge, effectively negating the possibility of shopping for drinks at the local supermarket and "stocking up". One assumes that buying spirits from the supermarket and mixing with soft drinks from the hotel is the preferred option for many?

Whilst i am not advocating people buy drinks from "outside" and use their contraband in the restaurat at meal times, i wondered if the "alcohol police" at the resort would frown on such a practise, say whilst drinking around the pool or in the evening?

Clearly, i need to budget for such eventualities if the daily bar bill (including soft drinks) for 2 adults and a youngster is going to be in the realms of extortionate.

Thanks in advance,

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,535 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there a Happy Hour at Cordial Morgan Playa?

I think if you're all looking for Happy Hour in Mogan, you may well have booked the wrong resort. Plenty of places offering that ten minutes away in Puerto Rico.

I would imagine the "alcohol police" would indeed frown on such a practice. It is well known that the price of drinks in hotels is far more expensive than outside. Maybe consider spending the day on the nearby beach with supermarket drinks and you won't have to budget for a daily bar bill.

4. Re: Is there a Happy Hour at Cordial Morgan Playa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2015, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan