We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cordial mogan valle

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Campbeltown, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
cordial mogan valle

Hi, does anyone have the email address for these apartments?

I wold like to email them to ask for a room with pool view.

But do you have other tips for a quiet room with views, away from lifts and families with children?

surrey
Level Contributor
2,455 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cordial mogan valle

Hi John,

E mail address for Cordial Valle is;- rec.acmv@cordialcanarias.com

Sorry, can't help you with info about the rooms you require. We were more than happy to be on the 3rd floor, not far from the children's play area and overlooking the Hyperdino supermarket. It was easy access to the pools, reception and outside. I suppose if you want quiet then the higher the better. i do have to say though that we were never bothered by noise and the thought of going up high and having to contemplate all those lifts, just wasn't our idea of a relaxing holiday. Probably because I got lost in Hampton ~Court maize as a kid LOL.

Edited: 28 April 2014, 17:01
UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cordial mogan valle

We had a lovely room last year on the first floor and overlooking the main pool which wasn't too noisy at all only criticism was no view apart from the supermarket/shopping complex- not the prettiest. Back on Thursday and have requested a higher room hopefully with a nicer view, emailed direct and the response albeit very pleasant was totally non committal. Acknowledged my request but emphasized that it could not be guaranteed! My advice would be check out the room on arrival and if you are not happy get straight back to reception and ask for a move-that's my plan......enjoy:-)

uk
Level Contributor
258 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cordial mogan valle

I think that the rooms at the end furtherest away from the supermarket end seem the quietest.The pool area at that end is lovely and quiet,It is sort of further along the valley and furtherest from the beach end. Yes there are a lot of lifts but they are not so bad,once you get used to them. If you do end up at the supermarket end the rooms have massive balconies with sunbeds and shower and table and chairs.Its a really lovely place I'm sure you will love it.

Harpenden, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cordial mogan valle

Hi,

We had room 541 last week which was quiet and had a sea view plus contrary to some of the reviews the kitchen area, toaster, kettle and coffee percolator all seemed new. Large balcony which got the sun all day

surrey
Level Contributor
2,455 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cordial mogan valle

Sea view?????? Whose shoulders did you stand on LOL

Harpenden, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cordial mogan valle

I see you were on the third floor- the higher floors make a difference !

surrey
Level Contributor
2,455 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cordial mogan valle

i have heard people say they have had a sea view before and I think this gives false hopes to many. In fact, the sea must be in the very very distance and you would only get a tiny glimpse ;o)

UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cordial mogan valle

We arrived yesterday and were given room 619, lovely room with a view over the infinity pool however right next to a plant room and lots of noise. Went to reception and said that we were not happy and they were incredibly accommodating and moved us to the 8th floor. Apartment and balcony is huge and very quiet and if you turn your head to the left you do get a sea view.

9. Re: cordial mogan valle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan