We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Printing off boarding passes

dorset
Level Contributor
230 posts
160 reviews
Save Topic
Printing off boarding passes

In an attempt to get more money out of us , Ryanair will only let you print out boarding passes 8 days before your flight (unless you pay for pre booked seat!!) as we are lucky enough to be staying in Mogan for 2 weeks does anyone know where we will find printing/internet facilities to print our return trip? We are staying at the cordial Mogan Valle so I'm not sure if they have it there (i vaguely remember seeing something last time)Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Mogan
Mogan
Gran Canaria, Spain
Ireland
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Printing off boarding passes

It's all printed very clearly in their terms & conditions and isn't a problem. I would have thought your hotel would be used to this request and oblige. There is a small electrical shop on your right, as you walk towards the seafront, past the Spar and before the Chinese clothes/gift shop on the corner. Keep the Spar on the right. It doesn't look like an internet facility but there are three PCs right at the back of the shop and you pay after use. You will see many visitors using it for their return tickets.

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Printing off boarding passes

Kevsue

I remember you were having problems getting travel insurance for your trip to Mogan in October. Did you manage to get someone who would cover your pre-existing condition?

My hubby's health issues are covered at the moment, but I'm dreading the time where his condition progresses. :-(

Mentioned in this post
Mogan
Mogan
Gran Canaria, Spain
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Printing off boarding passes

We are flying from Liverpool on Friday and can only print our boarding passes on the day we fly . We wouldn't want to leave it till then as we are flying early so consequently we have had to pay to book our seats . We have flown with Ryanair lots of times and this has never happened before ,is this just a way of getting more cash ?an extra £40 was something we hadn't budgeted for .Will just have to drink less win ha ha

Mentioned in this post
Liverpool
Liverpool
Merseyside, UK
dorset
Level Contributor
230 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Printing off boarding passes

I think we can print them 8 days in advance so wouldn't be a problem for a week. It might have always been the case as this is the first time we have been away for 2 weeks.

Still haven't sorted insurance yet. Because I am still having treatment and as of this moment am still unfit to travel, no one will cover me :( hopefully by they will review in September and my annual cover will still cover me for anything else. The advice line says I will qualify for free state health care if I have problems when abroad but obviously I would be stuck in gran canaria!

dorset
Level Contributor
230 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Printing off boarding passes

Well there are advantages to disability - Ryanair have given us free allocated seats (as I need help boarding and will be taking my wheelchair) so hopefully I will be able top print all before we go but thanks for the heads up on the internet facilities (just in case we lose them!)

6. Re: Printing off boarding passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan