We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Waldo to Venetian to Hotel Royal

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Waldo to Venetian to Hotel Royal

Hi,

How would I get from the Grand Waldo to Venetian to Hotel Royal?

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Waldo to Venetian to Hotel Royal

Also, how do I get from the airport to the Grand Waldo, I cannot find any information on their website. If we caught a taxi about how much would it cost?

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
35,279 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Waldo to Venetian to Hotel Royal

Walk from Grand Waldo to the Venetian - they are almost across the road from each other.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8,068 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Waldo to Venetian to Hotel Royal

From airport to GW shouldn't be more than MOP / HKD / RMB25 (taxi drivers accept all 3 currencies), plus surcharge if you have luggage in the taxi boot.

The cheap way to go from Venetian to the Royal is to take the Venetian shuttle bus to the main ferry terminal, then transfer to the Royal shuttle bus. The convenient way is to catch a taxi, which should cost MOP80 - 100, depending on traffic conditions. The road fronting the Royal is subject to gridlock during morning and evening peak hours and also if there is a construction project on that street.

4. Re: Grand Waldo to Venetian to Hotel Royal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 06:34