We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venetian or Hard Rock - 3 nights - 2 kids

Perth
Level Contributor
174 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Venetian or Hard Rock - 3 nights - 2 kids

Hi All,

Travelling to Macau in November and in the process of booking accomodation.

2 adults and 2 children (Aged 8 and 2), My wife and I love gambling and plan on spending a few hours each day with the kids at a kids club or being baby sat.

I am trying to decide between staying at the Venetian or the Hard Rock. Does the Hard Rock have a kids club?

Also, between the two hotels, which would be better in our situation?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8,153 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venetian or Hard Rock - 3 nights - 2 kids

I know that the Venetian has the Qube for children; I don't know if there is any discount for hotel guests. I'm pretty sure City of Dreams (just across the road, where Hard Rock is) will also have a kids' club although I don't have details; you might want to check the CoD website.

SUNSHINE COAST...
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venetian or Hard Rock - 3 nights - 2 kids

We just spent 5 days in Macau and I would go with the Venetian - there seems to be more to do there, than the city of Dreams.

3. Re: Venetian or Hard Rock - 3 nights - 2 kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2013, 15:44
Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Venetian or Hard Rock - 3 nights - 2 kids

We stayed at the Venetian and it is absolutely beautiful but the kids are too young to appreciate it. We went across the road to the City of Dreams and the Hard Rock Hotel looked interesting. There is a considerable difference in price with the Hard Rock often having good specials.

5. Re: Venetian or Hard Rock - 3 nights - 2 kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2011, 05:16