We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get another visa to Mainland China?

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hangzhou, China
1 post
Save Topic
How to get another visa to Mainland China?

Hello, I am from Burundi (Africa) I came to China with an M visa valid for 2 entries and the duration of each stay is 30 days. I have used up my second entry into the country and my visa is expiring in couple of days but I would like to stay longer in China. What are my options? and how much should i be prepared to spend to get it done? Thanx

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,262 posts
5,503 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get another visa to Mainland China?

Have you spoken to the Chinese immigration department to discuss what options you might have? This is the best option for you at this stage.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
39,759 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get another visa to Mainland China?

Go to the nearest PSB and ask for an extension. You are allowed to get one. This will give you another 30 days.

3. Re: How to get another visa to Mainland China?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2015, 06:16