Hello, I am scheduled to go to Macau from HK with my elderly parents on July 2014. We will be staying at Ole London Hotel. Questions are... how do we go from-to:
1. Turbojet ferry terminal to Ole London Hotel
2. Ole London Hotel to Venetian and back
3. Ole London to Fisherman's Wharf
4. Fisherman's Wharf to Senado Square
5. Senado Square to Ruins of St. Paul
6. Ruins of St. Paul to Macau Tower
7. Macau Tower to Ole London Hotel
8. Ole London to Galaxy Hotel
9. Galaxy to City of Dreams
10. City of Dreams to Ole London.
We would like to maximize the free hotel buses and if there's no other way, where can we buy a card like the octopus card in HK? A card that we can use for buses and train? We are on a budget so riding a taxi is our last option. Thank you very much for your help.