We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ole London Hotel

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manila
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ole London Hotel

Hello, does anybody know how to contact Ole London Hotel in Macau? I reserved a room there through Agoda and I just want to confirm it with them. I do not want hassles in our trip so as early as now, I would like to confirm with Ole London our reservation. Thanks.

And one more thing, how do I go to Margaret's from Ole London?

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
15,941 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ole London Hotel

Google Map is your best friend...

Ole London home page:

http://www.olelondonhotel.com/en/index.aspx

Click on the "Contact" page. You will see:

e-mail: service@olelondonhotel.com

Phone: (853) 28937761

= = = = =

To Margaret's... walk, mostly along San Ma Lo, about 10-15 minutes. About 700 meters.

Map:

http://goo.gl/A5AKmN

You will also pass by the Yee Shun milk custard. Don't miss it. They are great.

www.openrice.com/macau/restaurant/sr2.htm…

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ole London Hotel

Hi,

here again buddy, google does not know where Margaret is also..

To OP, go back to the google map link, where it is supposed to be Margaret, see south,you see 3D Gold Jewellery, ,walk down to corner of that road,you will see Luk Fook Jewellery store, turn left immediate,then you will see between 3D Gold and Luk Fook, a little lane,and in fact on the exterior wall of the building housing 3D, you will see Margaret sign also...walk into this lane,and Margaret is just further up on your right.

macau
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ole London Hotel

If you mean Margaret's Cafe Nata, find the directions on Google Maps by searching for Cafe e Nata Margaret's Macau :)

Manila
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ole London Hotel

Thank you friends for your help. Margaret's and A Lorcha are on my list for must-taste food :) However, Ole London's website seems defective. I cannot open it :( Will have to trust Agoda's reservation for us...

5. Re: Ole London Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 01:05
Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
15,941 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ole London Hotel

>> However, Ole London's website seems defective. I cannot open it <<

I think they use some add-on scripts like java or flash or something that you didn't have installed on your computer.

Just pick up the phone and call them. Or try to use e-mail. Calling is best. Direct and interactive.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
15,941 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ole London Hotel

>> google does not know where Margaret is also.. <<

Miss Margaret should feed some aliases and shortcuts to the google database. Not many people know the cafe's FULL name.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Macau
Level Contributor
7,747 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ole London Hotel

Margaret already has as much business as she can handle! These days she spends most of her time directing traffic in the shop, and we long-time regulars are missing out on the relaxed chats we used to have with her when we came in :-(

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ole London Hotel

Ah, maybe one can become Madam Wong's traffic warden in exchange for free egg tarts and sandwich and stocking tea.

Time to get a bigger shop space

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
15,941 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ole London Hotel

Miss Margaret has no ambition like Lord Stow's to open up branches inside, like, City of Dreams or Cotai Central?