We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Macau

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Trip to Macau

Hello, Im planning my day trip to Macau. Im intending to include in my itinerary as such:

1. Free Shuttle Bus from Macau Ferry Terminal to Venetian Hotel: Transformers Exhibition

2. Venetian Hotel to Taipa Village: Sightseeing (Is it worth a visit? And how can I go to the village from Venetian?)

3. Take 28A from Taipa village to the Ferry Terminal

4. Take the shuttle bus to Hotel Lisbo and walk around in Macau Peninsula (Senado Square, St Paul's Ruins, Domingo Church..)

Can I get advise if this plan is feasible? Welcome any feedback! Thank you!

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
17,365 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Macau

zhuhai2007 has given you very good answers in the Hong Kong forum. I won't repeat them here.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k753…

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,665 posts
5,752 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Macau

Are you planning to go into St. Dominic's church or just see it from the outside. Do keep in mind the opening hours, 10-6pm. You should be ok if you are making regular time during your day trip to Macau.

Have a look at the following for some additional interesting things to see in the Senado Square to Ruins of St. Paul area (see link). You can easily spend a couple hours here checking out other World Heritage attractions on the square

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g664891-d619…

Hope this is helpful.

3. Re: Trip to Macau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 05:17