We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from HK to Macau to catch a 10.20am flight from Macau

Gundelfingen...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry from HK to Macau to catch a 10.20am flight from Macau

Hi,

I have a morning flight from Macau International Airport at 10.20am.

I need information on ferry terminals and which ferry schedule to take from Hongkong to catch this flight.

I don't know if there are any ferry running at 5am.

Thanks

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,768 posts
5,788 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from HK to Macau to catch a 10.20am flight from Macau

Hello AndreasRio

Welcome to the Macau forum.

From the Top Question (FAQ) - HKIA SkyPier to Macau on the right hand side of this forum, I would start with this article. It has everything you need.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g664891-c211473/Macau…

Gundelfingen...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry from HK to Macau to catch a 10.20am flight from Macau

Sorry to say, but the article does not help with my question

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
295 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry from HK to Macau to catch a 10.20am flight from Macau

Search for Turbojet

You have plenty of options to get to Macau airport from Hong Kong for a 10.20 a flight. A ferry at 7am would get you to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Ideally get a ferry to Taipa but in reality there isn't much in it by the time you have found a connecting bus/taxi.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,768 posts
5,788 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry from HK to Macau to catch a 10.20am flight from Macau

AndreasRio,

If you take the time to read through the article you will find everything you need.

See the section on arriving in Hong Kong very early or very late. It describes using the main ferry terminals in Hong Kong. This is the information you need.

The ferry company links, mentioned by carbine also found within the article. The ferry terminal that will work best for you is the Hong Kong Macau ferry terminal, where there is 24 hour service. Again, this is described within the article.

Edited: 01 August 2014, 11:58
Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
35,175 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferry from HK to Macau to catch a 10.20am flight from Macau

There are ferries 24/7 from Macau Ferry Terminal. I wouldn't leave it as late as 7 am, but a 6 am ferry should have you in Macau by 7:30 so no stress to get to the airport by 8:20.

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
17,663 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ferry from HK to Macau to catch a 10.20am flight from Macau

I think the OP is going from Hong Kong (not landing in Hong Kong International Airport, but somewhere in Hong Kong) to Macau International Airport to board a flight at 10:20 am. The ferry service between Sheung Wan (Hong Kong Island) and Macau is 24 hour, as zhuhai2007 mentioned. You will have no problem getting. Just choose the right schedule for you adequate for your flight.

7. Re: Ferry from HK to Macau to catch a 10.20am flight from Macau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 05:16