We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

macau to hong kong

philippines
1 post
Save Topic
macau to hong kong

we will be arriving 6pm macau airport n plan to go straight to hong kong for disneyland. is the air port near the ferry terminal? turbo jet is all we have, any other good ferry if ever? wil be stayin 2 nights in hong kong. thy advysed us to chek in a disney land hotel. is dsnyland far from hong kong central wer ther is much shopping? thn will be bak via ferry again and stay 2 nights macau ansd fly back to phil

China
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: macau to hong kong

macau ferry terminal is around 20-30mins bus ride from macau airport, shorter time if you'll take a cab.

turbo jet ferry services are okay. i suggest you stick to that. maybe you can also try CKS ferry express, or better the helicopter express which will cost you more!

if you want to go shopping at central and kowloon area, checking in at disneyland hotel is not recommended because disneyland is located at lantau island in hongkong, about 25 mins train (MTR) ride / 45 mins bus ride to central hongkong and kowloon.

if you can, try checking in hotels in kowloon or central hongkong area. from there, its easy to go to Disneyland by MTR.

ingat kayo and enjoy your trip!

Mentioned in this post
MTR
MTR
19,443 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Hong Kong Disneyland
Hong Kong Disneyland
14,585 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
4,194 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: macau to hong kong

Go to this link and follow the instructions for the Express Link service from Macau Airport to Hong Kong:

macau-airport.com/en/v01/01_express_02.php

Mentioned in this post
Macau Airport
Macau Airport
Macau, China
Level Contributor
4,194 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: macau to hong kong

Yes, Hong Kong Disneyland is quite far from Hong Kong Central. Hong Kong Disneyland is almost a guaranteed disappointment. Not personally recommended. I assume that you have already made your hotel reservation. If not, advance booking is definitely recommended.

Mentioned in this post
Hong Kong Disneyland
Hong Kong Disneyland
14,585 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: macau to hong kong

All the people I know who have visited HK Disneyland have the same feedback - disappointing. They say Enchanted Kingdom is better or just the same as. I heard it's very small too.

Mentioned in this post
Hong Kong Disneyland
Hong Kong Disneyland
14,585 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Get answers to your questions about Macau
Recent Conversations