We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekly or monthly apartments for rent

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
418 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Weekly or monthly apartments for rent

I need to stay in Macao for a month. Does anyone know of apartments that rent on a weekly or monthly basis. How much?

23 replies to this topic
Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Macau
Level Contributor
7,745 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekly or monthly apartments for rent

There are probably individual landlords doing short-term rentals, but you're unlikely to find them online - owing to the extortionate charges levied by the telecom monopoly there, internet hasn't taken off the way it has in most of the rest of Asia. The only up-to-date listings I found were on macaurealestate.com (and they were all from the one company).

Unless another poster can come up with some good contacts, my first suggestion would be to contact some hotels and ask what special deals they can do for a month's stay. Do read the reviews first - you do NOT want to be stuck somewhere like the Golden Dragon or Best Western Taipa for a whole month!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,495 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekly or monthly apartments for rent

Funny Chinese language websites have so many posters from Macau.

This real estate website lists serviced apartments (though most are for sale, so who knows) vproperty.mo/tc/…

Macau, China
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekly or monthly apartments for rent

U might consider LOT W in ocean garden, my frd from hk stayed there before, it has 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom with kitchen and living room

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
418 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weekly or monthly apartments for rent

Nice one. I will contact them. Check their website and looks promising. Ths

Hong Kong, China
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Weekly or monthly apartments for rent

How much for the monthly rental, I am aso looking for place to live in Macau, Thanks

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
418 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weekly or monthly apartments for rent

I never found out. If u ever find any info on monthly rentals please let me know. U check out the info sent me. Keep in touch

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
31,249 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weekly or monthly apartments for rent

Delta Bridges is an expat forum. You could try there.

http://deltabridges.com/macau-properties

Manila, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Weekly or monthly apartments for rent

i am looking for a apartment to be rent for my employment in macau for 1 yr,,is there anyone know a place a room or apartment that can occupy by atleast 2-5 person...probably its near galaxy hotel for convenient...and how much.

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weekly or monthly apartments for rent

Ocean Gardens is good but you will probably find you can only rent with residency status (Blue Card minimum).

As advised by Zhuhai2007 register on deltabridges and post your requirements on the forum stating your requirements and Nationality.

PI resident your PI community in Macau will be able to help. PM if you need local Pinoy agents in Macau.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Macau
Level Contributor
7,745 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weekly or monthly apartments for rent

Galaxy is on Cotai Strip, which is literally a purpose-built tourist area (even the land was reclaimed for the purpose); do not expect any "reasonably priced" accommodation in the neighbourhood. But Macau is very small, so even if you live as far away as possible in the city, you can still reach work within 30 minutes.

Many Pinoy apartment shares are in the Areia Preta, Toi Shan or Fai Chi Kei neighbourhoods.

Reply to: Weekly or monthly apartments for rent
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Macau
Recent Conversations