We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestion for Hotels at US$40

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestion for Hotels at US$40

Any suggestion for a standard hotel room at US$40 including taxes and other fees a night?

I'm planning a trip to Macau later this year. When it would be best to travel to Macau? How is it possible to cross to Hongkong from Macau? How much does it cost going there and back? Thanks

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestion for Hotels at US$40

Hi marletbadeo! (Thanks for your help re my Leyte post). My turn to help you here.

I've been to Macau for holiday 3 times in the past 2 years and I loved it so much. I enjoy doing the walking tours in the colder months (later November, early March). There were occassional drizzles but it was far better than the hot and humid April-July months.

There are ferries serving the Macau-Hongkong route. One of them is turbojet, which has a regular 24 hour service to Hongkong (Hongkong side), and another one is Fastferry to the China terminal in the Kowloon side. I have often used turbojet since they have more sailing times which fit my requirements. For reference, check out

http://www.turbojet.com.hk/

You can also check out my post regarding my previous trips to Macau.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294219-i4138-k578…

Get answers to your questions about Macau
Recent Conversations