We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner to celebrate an engagement

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Dinner to celebrate an engagement

I will be going to Macau at the end of this week and i'm looking for a restaurant with a good view to take my soon to be fiancee.

I plan on staying at the Grand Hyatt, proposing during a special event in the afternoon, followed by "The House of the Dancing Water" at 5pm, and dinner reservations at 8pm. The plan is all in place except for a restaurant.

Western menu is preferred and of course fine dining. Any steak houses in Macau with a good view?

Thank you in advance for your responses, it means a lot to me.

-Rich

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,040 posts
5,330 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner to celebrate an engagement

Morton's Steakhouse at Venetian takes nice reviews although we had a terrible meal there a couple years back and have stayed away since. For fine dining out best restaurant is Robuchon au Dome (see link) at Grand Lisboa but there are other good choices around the city.

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

We very much enjoy Prive (French) at Sofitel, much quieter, not as good a views but the food has been excellent when we have visited. Prive (see below), you can book table with short notice. Robuchon, you usually need to book as soon as possible.

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Hope this is helpful.

2. Re: Dinner to celebrate an engagement

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Macau
Recent Conversations