We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus/train from Dream Castle to Val D' Europe

Hawick
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bus/train from Dream Castle to Val D' Europe

Hi there, does anyone have any info on how to get form the Dream Castle nr Disneyland to the shopping centre? I've heard there's a great supermarket there (Auchen) and since we're arriving after 6pm I'd like to stock up on supplies for the following days at Disneyland as we won't have time in the morning (snacks, milk etc)...Do I catch a bus from the hotel to the train station then a train to the shopping centre/supermarket? And where is the station located? Also, does anyone know what times the buses/trains run til and what time the supermarket closes?

So many questions I know, if you have the answers for even one it would be much appreciated :) thanks in advance!!

Bristol
Level Contributor
145 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus/train from Dream Castle to Val D' Europe

Hi,

I recently stayed at The Kyriad Hotel which is on the same strip of hotels as the Dream Castle. We go the free shuttle which stops at all the hotels to Disney where the train station is. We travelled into Paris City for the day but one of the stops on the way was Val D'Europe.

Hope this helps.

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,496 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus/train from Dream Castle to Val D' Europe

Get the train from the station at DLP. It is the first stop you need. You can get your tickets from a machine in the station. You can select your language so it is very simple. The Auchan is situated near the main entrance to the station, You come out of the station , turn right, and the entrance to the mall is directly in front of you across a small road. The food is on the lower floor of the Auchan.

Abergavenny
Level Contributor
16 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus/train from Dream Castle to Val D' Europe

There's a free bus from the bus station to val d'europe. So get the shuttle from your hotel to the park bus station "Chessy Gares" and from there to val d'europe. It's the number 50 bus, the Hotel Elysee stop is directly opposite the entrance to the shopping centre and Auchan supermarket is huge, I could've spent the day in there.

bus timetable is here

buspeps.fr/fiches_horaires/buspeps_FH50_PA.p…

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,775 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus/train from Dream Castle to Val D' Europe

The peps 50 bus is not technically free - guests staying at Hipark, Adagio and Elysee are given passes for this bus when they check in. Other users are supposed to pay. But on the two trips when I have used this bus the drivers have never asked to see the passes - as doors open in the middle of the bus as well, many passengers are not even going past the driver when getting on & off. So they don't seem bothered whether people are staying in those 3 hotels or not.

5. Re: Bus/train from Dream Castle to Val D' Europe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Magny-le-Hongre
More Magny-le-Hongre Topics