We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Passes

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Disney Passes

Just wanted to share with you:

We've never had to pay full price for passes.

1.If you're taking the ferry P and O, check wether they're giving free adult tickets with each car.

2. Sky often have offers too.

3. Tesco vouchers: worth saving up

4. The French Disneyland Paris website often has an offer for a free pass if it's your birthday.

5. The French website FNAC great offers even during school holidays. Go to the "billeterie" section.

It's always worth investigating all of the above .

Enjoy!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,176 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Passes

Hi Stevieand Charlotte, and welcome.

I don't think anyone who finds our DLP or MLV Forum will pay full price for park tickets or annual passports! There are certainly a few ways of saving money. I havn't seen the birthday ticket on the French Disney website since the 20th Anniversary though. FNAC are very good, but they don't always offer e-ticket option, and they charge a bit extra per ticket if they do. Ticketnet.fr charge one price per purchase for printing off e-tickets, so they can be a bit cheaper if buying a few of them. I tend to check both those sites and see what they are offering, and try to keep our ongoing Park Tickets Offers thread updated. I remember when the last Sky offer came out, as we had a lot of questions about that!

I don't drive to DLP, so useful to know about possible free park tickets if going by Ferry.

This is our main Disneyland Paris Forum page -

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g2079053-i21935-…

And our parks tickets offers thread - ( which I need to check as I have been poorly, and then was in DLP last week, so am a bit behind!).

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g226865-i2224-k5…

Any info that people can post on that thread and others is appreciated. New posters like yourselves are very welcome - we are a friendly and enthusiastic bunch of DLP Fans on here!

2. Re: Disney Passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Magny-le-Hongre
More Magny-le-Hongre Topics